- ClosebyA user friendly Shopify app to allow customers to quickly and easily locate their closest physical store or stockist.
- CMSA CMS or a Content Management System is a piece of software that allows individuals to edit or create new content on a website.
- Coming Soon
- CostThe cost of a web project is determined by a range of factors, core factors include the number of unique pages, functionality required, animations, design and technology used.
- cremorneCremorne is a residential and decreasingly industrial suburb south of Richmond and 3 km east of central Melbourne. It was gazetted as a suburb in 1998 but the name has existed since 1853.
- CTACTA or Call To Action s a button or link that helps guiders through your website. CTAs commonly include phrases such as "Learn More", "Enquire", "Contact", "Shop Now" or "Buy Now".
- DecouplingDecoupling is the practice of separating the front-end of a website from the websites CMS so they become to seperate but integrated systems, improving usability and security.
- Developer Info
- DevelopmentDevelopment refers to the creation of a piece of software or website through the writing of code.
- Digital Marketing
- E-commerceE-commerce is the activity of electronically buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet.
- JAMstackJamstack is an architecture designed to make the web faster, more secure, and easier to scale. It builds on many of the tools and workflows that developers already have.
- KlaviyoAn email marketing and sms automation platform automates your email campaigns and integrates SMS, social advertising to help your business scale.
- Octane AI
- OptimisationThe action of making the best or most effective use of a situation or resource.
- OptimonkOptiMonk is a free conversion optimization tool that turns your traffic into sales. It allows you to create, personalise and launch popups, sidebars, notification bars and full-screens without coding.
- Page Speed
- PluginA plugin is an add on to your website which can affordably add additional features.
- Pre-renderingPre-rendering ensure websites are prebuilt and in a highly optimised way. All static pages and assets are optimised during the build process which enables them to be presented directly from a CDN reducing not only costs but also both the risk and complexity associated with using traditional dynamic servers as critical infrastructure.
- SecuritySecurity for your website is incredibly important and essential refers to the backend elements of the website remain inaccessible to nefarious individuals.
- SEOShort for Search Engine Optimisation, SEO refers to the practice of optimising a website so that the website is positioned to rank highly on search engines. SEO encompasses things like user experience, page speed, content quality and security.
- ShopifyShopify is an all-in-one commerce platform that makes it easy to launch your dream business and start selling to your customers, wherever they are.
- Shopify App
- Smile.ioSmile.io is a Loyalty Management Software for businesses that have an online presence. This may be in the form of online shops or eCommerce websites. Certainly, the platform focuses on the growth of internet-based businesses, through its fun and easy reward programs.
- SSLAn SSL, or “secure sockets layer”, is a small file placed on a server that encrypts all of the information being sent between the server and browser. SSL certificates are extremely important for the security eCommerce websites where personal details and card information are not only being sent but stored by the server.
- UXUX or User Experience refers to the design of elements with the users experience of the overall journey front of mind.
- web design
- Web Development
- Wholesale Club
- woocommerceWooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
- WordPressWordPress is a 20 year old free legacy open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes.